Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The steps...

Every day is a new opportunity to get that much closer to becoming a world champion. The things we do today can directly affect what we do tomorrow and years from now. Are you doing everything within your capacity to make those right decisions? Are you training right? Eating right? Recovering and resting right? Eliminating unnecessary stress? Staying true to yourself and your dreams?

Mindful actions speak wonders in reaching this goal. I am not only preparing my body for the physical challenges, but also sharpening the mind to get closer to where I want to be. I read books, I think about my goals, I work on the mental aspect of training at my full potential so that I may perform at my potential. I visualize scenarios in my head multiple times a day of success, which in turn gets me that much closer to realizing my hopes and aspirations. And above all, I maintain a positive, can do attitude that reflects in my everyday life and passions.

No comments:

Post a Comment